BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Just the two of us, but it's all good!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Sunday May 17,2009

Ok I just want to start out by saying to all you mother's out there that have kids and still maintain a blog and do all the other things you do... I tip my hat to you because I have no idea how you do it. I have a dog... albeit a crazy, energetic, attention hog of a dog... but just a dog that when I am extremely hurried I can lock in her dog run. You can't do that with your kids and in the laswt week I have been really busy and haven't even had a chance to think about writing in my blog. It's great to hear how people are doing and i haven't even had a chance to read anyone's blog this week. So kudo's to you.

Now I'll try to explain why I've been so busy. I'm trying to be a better person and I have made certain goals that I havebeen neglectful at doing in the past, but that should be done every day. Like, work in the yard a little bit each day, walk my dog, clean at least 1 room (which since it's just me and i work ten hours a day you would think would be fairly easy but... ehem... yeah it's not) read scriptures, pray, write in my journal, watch my money, go to work, ... just daily things that I should be doing and that I haven't been doing and oh my goodness how the hours fly. And sadly, I STILL don't accomplish all of the things that I think I should be doing. Instead of eating out as much as I do, I should cook... and I don't. I should have time to excercise a little bit and my excerice is walking my dog. No wonder people say time flies because there is no possible way to accomplish everything.
I want to read something every day. Write a little bit every day. And I just can't manage to squeeze it in. If anybody has any tips... please let me know.

At any rate... here's to trying to be a better person.

0 comments: