BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Just the two of us, but it's all good!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Starting Out

Today is Thursday February 19, 2009. I've been sick for the last few days and I've spent some time on my computer. I kind of caught up with my face book page and for the first time visited my sister's blog and my very good friend, Rachelle's, blog. I thoroughly enjoyed reading about their lives and their families. And even though I am not yet blessed with a family of my own, I feel I have a lot to offer. Or, at least i have a lot to say. I think a blog can be a great and powerful thing and an opportunity to express ones deepest thoughts and feelings in a non combative and non emotional forum. So... I thought I would give it a try. I hope you all enjoy.

0 comments: